Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Welcome S1-02 members!

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

A very warm welcome to all of you who are new members of this class, S1-02! Welcome to secondary school life @ SST!

My name is Mr Seth Tan. It's my pleasure to be your form teacher for this new year, 2012! As your form teacher, I hope to work closely with you to support and empower you in learning and other aspects of holistic development. Do feel free to consult me on a personal level when needed.

Here are some critical info for the class (of which I believe could be found on the 2012 student googlesite too) that I am summarising here for your benefit. Please refer to the below info:

1) Student Locker Allocation




2) House Allocation




Do check this class blog regularly for updates and info as the blog is one of the key source of class communication (official businesses only). I will upload the class timetable at a later date, after the week 1 orientation programme.

Cheers,
Mr Seth Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment